Absorbent mat for all kind of liquids – Up to 1,5L
In hospital, working in a clean, dry environment is mandatory.
When high quantities of liquids are involved, the use of floor
mats with a high absorption capacity is recommended.
By doing so:
- The working environment gets drier, more hygienic, safer and more pleasant
- Reduction of cleaning cost and time saving are obtained
- As rotation time is considerably reduced, more operations can be performed
Single use GelMax® mats absorb blood, cleaning solutions (rinsing liquid), urine, body fluids quickly and effectively.
Gelmax® Large is an absorbent, hygienic, single-use mat which quickly absorbs blood, cleaning solutions (liquid and rinsing), urine and other body fluids which may be in:
– endoscopic chirurgical operations
– under washbasins
– arthroscopic operations
It is possible to stand on GelMax® Large Mat or to place it under a stool. A protective, anti-slip layer keeps the mat in its position and absorbs excess liquids, which in turn reduces the risk of wet and slippery floors. GelMax® Large Mat is packed into plastic bag to hang on hooks in the operating room to have an easy access to them.
In case of important flows, GelMax® Large Mat can be used in combination with GelMax® Ultra Mat, a super-absorbent mat, in order to obtain an increased absorption capacity.
- Does not leak nor drip
- Helps to prevent falls and slips
- Captures fluids and contributes to the fight against infections during operations or examinations by confining biological liquids
- Insures a dryer, more hygienic, safer and pleasant working environment
- Allows a time and cost saving on cleaning process
- Reduces rotation time considerably, allowing more operations to be done
[Currently not available in the USA]
Particularly recommended for:
- Operating room
- In examination rooms for an effective absorption of all kind of liquids (cleaning solutions, etc.)
- Gynaecology obstretics
- Under the sinks,
- Sterilization room
- For the bed bath :
- Home care
- Retirement homes
from our partners