CareBag® Bundle: Male Urinal Bag with Super-Absorbent Pad + Urigrip Holder
All the male urinal products needed in one convenient bundle
420 Male Urinal Bags (packaged in 21 boxes)
25 Urigrip Holders
Male Urinal Bag with Super-Absorbent Pad
- Single-use; more hygienic than traditional plastic urinals
- Urine can be immediately placed in the trash; urinal doesn’t sit on patient meal tray or cabinet
- Super-absorbent pad inside urinal bag gels 450 mL of bodily fluids to avoid splashes and spills
- Bag closes securely with ties and can be disposed directly in the trash (unless infectious waste)
- Loads easily on Urigrip Holder
- Keeps urinal bag open, even when holding with only one hand
- Innovative 2-way design; can be held by the patient or by a caregiver
- Single-patient use; can be used throughout patient stay
The complete disposable male urinal bundle comes with 420 CareBag® Male Urinal Bags with Super-Absorbent Pad and 25 Urigrip Holders. Male Urinal Bags are single-use while the Urigrip Holder may be used by one patient multiple times.
Follow box directions to place the Male Urinal Bag with Super-Absorbent Pad onto the sturdy Urigrip Holder. The Male Urinal Bag can be placed in 2 directions, allowing the patient or a caregiver to hold the Urigrip. The Male Urinal Bag allows for the safe and convenient collection, transport, and disposal of bodily fluids. The pad quickly absorbs and gels 450 mL of bodily fluids to avoid splashes and spills. Easy-to-pull ties allow for secure closure which also helps minimize odors.
Can be used anywhere a urinal is used.
Packaging: 420 Male Urinal Bags + 25 Urigrip Holders packaged in one case
Latex: No latex is used in the manufacture of either product
Regulatory information: FDA Class I Medical Device; 510(k) exempt
- Male Urinal Bag:
Use: Single-use only
Disposal: Dispose of closed bag in regular trash unless infectious waste. Follow facility guidelines for infectious waste. Do not flush.
Expiration: 5 years; see bottom of the box for date
- Urigrip Holder:
Use: Urigrip Holder is single patient use; the same patient may use the Holder multiple times