Products and services that we offer through the Website may be subject to separate or additional terms and conditions.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to the Website, to understand our practices click here.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Lionel Bochurberg, Esq. Dillon Miller Ahuja & Boss, LLP 5872 Owens Avenue, Suite 200, San Diego CA 92008 Tel: (858) 587-1800 Email: email@example.com
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
When you visit our Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
POSTINGS, REVIEWS, COMMENTS
The Website offers the possibility for any user to post reviews, comments, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, on designated areas, such as “Join the conversation”. However, you agree not to use this Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion) or that consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any user of this Website, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of the Company, our affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with the Company, or our affiliates or any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose; materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user or employee of this Website; or
- Solicit, collect or post personal data or attempt to solicit, collect or post personal data about other users of the Website, including user names or passwords; or
- Access or attempt to access another user’s account without his or her consent.
IMPORTANT: If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant the Company a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant the Company and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the Company for all claims resulting from content you supply. The Company has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Postings (other than for Content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Postings, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Postings posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through this Website.
We provide this Website for use by persons located in and out the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND AVAILABILITY
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, from time to time there may be information on our Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. So we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Cleanis may from time to time offer a Satisfaction Guaranteed for certain products. Such guaranty shall come with conditions, including prescribed use of products in full compliance with the guidelines governing the use of such products. Any reference to Satisfaction guaranteed or equivalent on the Website shall not constitute a binding promise by Cleanis unless specified as such and with conditions attached to it,
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY CLEANIS, INC ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CLEANIS INC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CLEANIS INC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT. CLEANIS INC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM CLEANIS INC ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CLEANIS INC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will Company or its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, agents, counsel, or third party partners, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business, lost revenues or loss of anticipatory profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating the use or misuse of the Website, or any part thereof, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Company or its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, agents, counsel, or third party partners, licensors, or suppliers’ total liability to you for all damages, loses, and causes of action, arising out of or relating the use or misuse of the Website, or any part thereof, (whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, of any, to Company during the six months period immediately preceding the date of the claim or fifty US dollars, whichever is lesser. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE CLEANIS INC’S WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU THUS AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, NETWORK CONNECTION OR MOBILE DEVICES) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF CLEANIS INC’S WEBSITE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
DISCLAIMER: MEDICAL ADVICE
THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON OUR SITES MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT NATURAL INGREDIENTS, NATURAL PROCESSES, AND/OR NATURAL THERAPIES THAT ARE NOT EVALUATED OR REGULATED BY THE UNITED STATES FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. OUR SITES MAY ALSO CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND MEDICAL TREATMENTS. SUCH INFORMATION IS INTENDED AS AN EDUCATIONAL AID ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR INDIVIDUAL CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS, NOR DOES IT REPLACE THE NEED FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT OR A CHANGE IN YOUR PERSONAL CARE OR HEALTH CARE REGIME. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON A SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USERS’ CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR USERS’ CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON THE CONTENT.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Compliance with Applicable Laws. You represent and warrant that You shall comply with all laws and regulations that apply to your access and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any applicable national laws that prohibit the export or transmission of technical data or software to certain territories or jurisdictions.
LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
All of the content on this Website (“Content”) is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, logo and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Cleanis, Inc. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Cleanis, Inc reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this Website. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content.
Cleanis®, CareBag®, Care Bag®, Aqua®, Gelmax®,Gelmax with logo®, Pottymate® , Nano Innovation @ Disinfection ®, URIgrip®, Cleanis Creative Hygiene ™, the Cleanis logo are trademarks of Cleanis, SA. AUVS™ is a trademark of Advanced Ultra-Violet Systems, LLC
Effective Date: March 9, 2022
Copyright 2022 Cleanis All Rights Reserved.