CareBag® Bedpan & Commode Pail Liner with Super-Absorbent Pad -Antimicrobial
Minimizes the potential for cross-contamination while eliminating the need for cleaning dirty bedpans and commode pails
18 boxes / case; 20 liners / box
- Effective against 13 of the most common pathogens*
- Antimicrobial effective at 5+ log over time
- Super-absorbent pad gels 700 mL of bodily fluids to avoid splashes and spills
- Helps reduce HAIs by minimizing contact with bodily fluids
- Easy I&O measurement with Cleanis scale
* Candida albicans • Coronavirus • Enterobacter aerogenes • Enterococcus faecalis • Escherichia coli • Klebsiella pneumoniae • Listeria monocytogenes • Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) • Proteus Vulgaris • Pseudomonas aeruginosa • Salmonella enterica subsp. Enterica • Serratia marcescens • Staphylococcus aureus
The single-use CareBag® Bedpan & Commode Pail Liner with Super-Absorbent Pad - Antimicrobial can be placed over standard bedpans and commode pails for the safe and convenient collection, transport, and disposal of bodily fluids. The pad quickly absorbs and gels 700 mL of bodily fluids to avoid splashes and spills. Easy-to-pull ties allow for secure closure which also helps minimize odors.
Antimicrobial is added to the liner so that the liner does not become a vector for cross-contamination.
Fits all standard bedpans and commode pails. For bariatric bedpans, use item# 9538590 CareBag® Toilet Bowl & Bariatric Bedpan Liner with Super-Absorbent Pad.
Packaging: 18 boxes / case; 20 liners / box
Disposal: Dispose of closed liner in regular trash unless infectious waste. Follow facility guidelines for infectious waste. Do not flush. Single use only.
Expiration: 5 years; see bottom of the box for date
Latex: No latex is used in the manufacture of this product
Regulatory information: FDA Class I Medical Device; 510(k) exempt
Even though it’s part of the job, healthcare professionals aren’t immune to the unpleasantness of managing bodily fluids.
(studies available upon request).
“Cleanis’ CareBag® is brilliant….it is a simple design and meets so many of our needs. And best of all, it makes our nurses’ job easier and reduces their risk of exposure. Cleanis products are 100% worth the investment and help us remain in compliance with hospital regulatory bodies.”