CareBag® Toilet Bowl & Bariatric Bedpan Liner with Super-Absorbent Pad
Fits bariatric bedpans as well as allows for “dry” toileting
18 boxes / case; 20 liners / box
- Emergency preparedness use, when water is unavailable for flushing
- Protects plumbing and sewage systems from contaminated patient waste
- Allows collection of samples for analysis
- Easily fits bariatric bedpans
- Super-absorbent pad gels 700 mL of bodily fluids to avoid splashes and spills
- Easy I&O measurement with Cleanis scale
The single-use CareBag® Toilet Bowl & Bariatric Bedpan Liner with Super-Absorbent Pad can be placed over bariatric bedpans and toilet bowls for the safe and convenient collection, transport, and disposal of bodily fluids. The pad quickly absorbs and gels 700 mL of bodily fluids to avoid splashes and spills. Easy-to-pull ties allow for secure closure which also helps minimize odors.
Fits all standard toilets and bariatric bedpans.
Packaging: 18 boxes / case; 20 liners / box
Disposal: Dispose of closed liner in regular trash unless infectious waste. Follow facility guidelines for infectious waste. Do not flush. Single use only.
Expiration: 5 years; see bottom of the box for date
Latex: No latex is used in the manufacture of this product
Regulatory information: FDA Class I Medical Device; 510(k) exempt