Aqua® Shampoo Gloves
Ready-to-use, waterless, fast, and pleasant pre-moistened shampoo glove
12 gloves / pouch
- Shower without water: This pre-moistened glove requires no drying, water, soap, or rinsing and will help your hair stay clean and odor-free
- For all hair types: Hypoallergenic, PH balanced, contains Aloe Vera, and other hydrating ingredients to moisturize your hair without making it oily
- No hassle, no trouble, easy clean up: Inside the glove is a protective liner to shield your hand. The glove can be easily thrown in the trash after use!
- Carry it anywhere: The resealable pouch will fit in your purse, suitcase, or backpack
- For caregivers, campers, gym-goers, and more: For anyone who needs a portable shower!
The Aqua® Shampoo Gloves are intended for waterless washing of the hair and scalp of frail and/or bedridden patients. Pleasant to the touch, scented, thick texture, and moistened, it is recommended for cleaning all hair/scalp types of patients.
The Aqua® range of products consists of disposable gloves soaked in lotion containing cleansing and protective active ingredients (aloe vera, olive oil extracts, bisabolol, Vitamin E, Provitamin B5) and lined with plastic film for waterless bathing. This product allows for faster and more efficient bathing to dedicate more time to patient care. In addition, Aqua® gloves prevent contamination of the patient by the environment by basins, cloth wash gloves, and towels. If the patient is infected, all these aids can become infected and contaminate the environment and other patients. Therefore, Aqua® products contribute to reducing contamination in the environment and of the patient.
The Aqua® Shampoo Gloves are frequently used in:
- Palliative Care
|Packaging||Pouch of 12 gloves|
|Secondary packaging||Box of 12 packs|
|Lotion||Dermatologically tested, paraben-free, hypo-allergenic lotion (3 tests):
|Standards||Compliant with Regulation (EC) n°1223/2009 on cosmetic products|
|Expiry date||3 years after the manufacture date|
Are there parabens in lotion-saturated Aqua® gloves?
No. All Aqua® gloves are soaked in a dermatologically tested lotion without parabens or alcohol.
Can the Aqua® glove be heated in the microwave?
Yes. The instructions to properly warm up the gloves are located on the rear side of the Aqua® pouch.