Enclosed Rectangular Wall Mount Fixture
Enclosed rectangular UVC fixtures provide safe, continuous air disinfection, even in occupied rooms
14” enclosed fixture provides 100-150 sq ft of coverage
36” enclosed fixture provides 200-250 sq ft of coverage
- Safely and continuously disinfects the air, even in occupied rooms*
- Quietly improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bio-aerosols and airborne bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Operates 24/7 with little to no maintenance
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Lamps provide output over 17,000 hours (2+ years) with only a 20% drop in intensity at end of life
- Can be combined for greater coverage
- All available in multiple voltage options
- Made in the USA
- Replacement lamps sold separately
* See instructions for use
Rectangular Upper-Air Fixtures, designed to mount on the wall at a height of at least 7.5’. High output “green” lamps provide maximum germicidal efficiency and long life.
RAM products are available in 14” and 36” lengths and may be used separately or combined for greater coverage. Fixtures are fully enclosed and can be used in rooms with low ceilings and in areas requiring a tamper-proof fixture.
Place fixture on wall at a height 7.5’ or above. Position the louvers facing upward. Plug in. To access lamp for replacement, unscrew the 2 large thumb screws on either side of the unit.
RAM Series Enclosed Rectangular Wall Mount Fixtures
Item#: RAM-14-2 (120V and 230V)
Coverage: 100-150 sq ft
120V and 230V Replacement Lamp: SSBL410
Item#: RAM-36-2 (120V and 230V)
Coverage: 200-250 sq ft
120V and 230V Replacement Lamp: SBL420
All fixtures are UL tested/listed - i.e. they meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) standards for safety.
Upper-Air UVC (Ultraviolet C) fixtures are recognized and recommended by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), WHO (World Health Organization), and ASHRAE (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) as effective solutions for the mitigation of airborne pathogen transmission.
No latex is used in the manufacture of any of these products.