Hanging Pendant Fixtures
Hanging Pendant UVC fixture provides 360° of safe, continuous air disinfection, even in occupied rooms
Item#: STBF-12 ; provides 700-800 sq ft of coverage
Item#: STBF-24 ; provides 1,000-14,400 sq ft of coverage
- Safely and continuously disinfects the air, even in occupied rooms*
- Quietly improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bio-aerosols and airborne bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Operates 24/7 with little to no maintenance
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Can be combined with other Upper Air Fixtures for greater coverage
- Available in 120V and 220V
- Made in the USA
*See instructions for use
- fixtures designed for rooms with normal-height ceilings
- lamps provide output over 6,000 hours (≈ 1 year)
- fixtures designed for “high-bay” rooms like auditoriums and conference centers
- lamps provide output over 17,000 hours (2+ years) with only a 20% drop in intensity at end of life
Replacement lamps sold separately:
Item#: GML550 for STBF-12 (120V)
Item#: GML560 for STBF-12 (220V)
Item#: GML1024 for STBF-24 (120V)
Upper-Air Fixtures, designed to mount from a single point on the ceiling (similar to a ceiling fan). Can be used anywhere in a room to provide 360° of continuous air disinfection. High output “green” lamps provide maximum germicidal efficiency and long life. Fixtures have an array of UVC lamps mounted around a central reflector with a quiet fan and sturdy plastic louvers. Available in 120V and 220V.
Install Pendant Fixture like a ceiling fan. Position the louvers facing upward.
Item#: STBF-12 (120V and 220V)
Dimensions: 13”H x 22” Diameter
Weight: 20 lbs
Mounting: Pendant should be mounted 7.5’ above the floor
120V Replacement Lamp: GML550
220V Replacement Lamp: GML560
Item#: STBF-12 (120V)
Dimensions: 10.2”H x 40” W x 30”D
Weight: 48 lbs
Mounting: Pendant should be mounted 12.5’ above the floor
120V Replacement Lamp: GML1024
All fixtures are UL tested/listed - i.e. they meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) standards for safety.
Upper-Air UVC (Ultraviolet C) fixtures are recognized and recommended by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), WHO (World Health Organization), and ASHRAE (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) as effective solutions for the mitigation of airborne pathogen transmission.
No latex is used in the manufacture of any of these products.