Rectangular Wall Mount Fixtures
Rectangular UVC fixtures provide safe, continuous air disinfection, even in occupied rooms
Item#: TB-12 ; 12‘’ fixture provides 100 sq ft of coverage
Item#: TB-24 ; 24‘’ fixture provides 200 sq ft of coverage
Item#: TB-36 ; 36‘’ fixture provides 300 sq ft of coverage
- Safely and continuously disinfects the air, even in occupied rooms*
- Quietly improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bio-aerosols and airborne bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Operates 24/7 with little to no maintenance
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Lamps provide output over 17,000 hours (2+ years) with only a 20% drop in intensity at end of life
- Can be combined for greater coverage
- All available in multiple voltage options
- Made in the USA
- Replacement lamps sold separately: Item # SBL060 for all TB-12 fixtures Item # SBL325for all TB-24 fixtures Item # SBL0605 for all TB-36 fixtures
- TB Fixtures are enclosed for use in rooms with low ceilings or in areas requiring a tamper-proof fixture
* See instructions for use
Rectangular Upper Air Fixtures, designed to mount on the wall at a height of at least 7.5’. High output “green” lamps provide maximum germicidal efficiency and long life.
TB products are available in 12”, 24”, and 36” lengths and may be used separately or combined for greater coverage. Metal casing with sturdy plastic louvers.
Place fixture on wall at a height 7.5’ or above. Position the louvers facing upward. Plug in. To access lamp for replacement, unscrew the 2 large thumb screws on either side of the unit.
TB Series Rectangular Wall Mount Fixtures
Dimensions: 5.2”H x 18.5”W x 6.6”D
Coverage: 100-150 sq ft
120V Replacement Lamp: SBL060
Dimensions: 5.2”H x 27.7”W x 6.6”D
Coverage: 200-250 sq ft
120V Replacement Lamp: SBL325
Dimensions: 5.2”H x 37.5”W x 6.6”D
Coverage: 300-350 sq ft
120V Replacement Lamp: SBL005
All fixtures are UL tested/listed - i.e. they meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) standards for safety.
Upper-Air UVC (Ultraviolet C) fixtures are recognized and recommended by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), WHO (World Health Organization), and ASHRAE (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) as effective solutions for the mitigation of airborne pathogen transmission.
No latex is used in the manufacture of any of these products.